First when i looked at this video I thought for a second by looking its duration. I thought to watch for 10 mins and then will continue later if it interests me. Amazingly, this speaker just made me to sat till the end. Believe me its worth watching.

He showed the another angle and unseen view of the Globalization. I used to think (and I know many people are thinking the same) that America is the Strongest Economy in the World but its not true. After watching this, I wondered how we say America as strongest economy in the world where it borrows billions and billions of $s from rest of the world to feed their people and country.

The following video is a Lecture by CA M.R. Venkates, Chennai Part of INDIA RE-DISCOVERED A Seminar on Global Economy By SWADESHI JAGARAN MANCH and VISION INDIA TRUST.

0 comments